About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, September 11

I'm back

Ok it's been a while, been really busy the past couple of weeks.
But last night I went to Jason Aldean Concert and it was soooo much fun.  A little bit from last year's concert.  It was Brooks and Dunn farewell tour and J. Aldean was opening up for them and it was THE HOTTEST DAY of the year!  We had a group of girls and our wonderful friend Liz had a hook-up to the tour mananger, so we got to go back stage to meet Brooks and Dunn during the meet and great, how we managed to look any sort of acceptable after that heat I don't know, but the musical beauty Gods were looking out for us.  Then we had like 10th row seats, dead smack in the middle IT WAS GREAT!!!  Then we got to go backstage after the concert and hang out on the bus with Jason Aldean, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn... AWESOME.  There was a little bit of drama and too many drinks, which led Holden to TEARS (which rarely happens) and guess who comforted me... that's right JASON ALDEAN.  He came up to me and got on one knee and said "Holden (yep knew my name) please come back to party and have a good time, no one cares about what happened?"  Well something like that I totally lost if after he said HOLDEN.   So yep that was a great night thanks to Liz and her friend Brian!  We also go one of the tour buses to take us home!  We almost went to Nashville for CMA's which were next day... oh well.  Always a great memory.
No kneeling from Jason Aldean this year, but it was a great time.  I went with Jessica, Erin and Lindsay, we tailgated for a bit.  Walked around met up with friends, it was a little steamy, but not like that night in 2010.  Jason Aldean was the headline this year with Chris Young and Thompson Square.  They are all great acts and love all of them and their music.  We booty shook, we drank beers, we met boys, we saw old crushes, we had McDonald's, what more could a girl ask for.  A sweet southern night under the stars with her girlfriends!
Here are some pics from last year's epic concert, will get some up from this year when I get them!

2010 Grils at Brooks and Dunn

10th row, whoop whoop with Erin, Ashley and Liz

Girls with Brooks and Dunn!
2011 Jason Aldean with Lindsay and Erin


2011 J.A. with Jessica and Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment