About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, August 28

Irene

Well I have been busy with work and pretty boring in life, so sorry for the two week delay.  Just haven't been feeling like writing.
Don't really have much to say today either.  We just had a hurricane over the weekend IRENE.  She did lots of damage around NC and other parts of the east coast.  I'm glad all my friends and family are safe and praying for those who had damage during the storm.
I personally didn't have any damage, just some limbs on our roof and on my car, but all is ok.  Here are some pic's that I saw on WRAL that are pretty bad.



Cedar Island, Shrimp Boat in street

Triple S Marina Neighborhood @ AB

Beaufort County, Pamilco Sound

Colerian Beach-Albemarle Sound, north of Plymouth

Hwy 12 Hatteras

New Bern Mall

Triple S Marina neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment