About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, June 12

Baggage Claim

Ok here's goes nothing.  I'm totally bored with this season already...booo Emily is sooooo boring. I can't believe I'm taking the time to write about this.  Someone said this is the best season, are you serious?  The only reason it's the best season is because most of the guys are HOT.
So we start with a date with Sean, what a sweetie.  They are cute together, he is nice, but BORING.... I mean really can we get some excitement on this date.  Finally they kiss, I don't really think she likes him.  I think she's into him, but NOT THAT INTO HIM.

Group date...really you are going to London, and doing Shakespeare.. and with major southern accents.  Wow this is really bad, I loved Ari in a dress, he was a hoot.  I loved that some of guys had fun.  And of course my fav was Mr. Dallas and his seriousness.  What a terrible actor and terrible person.  Although I love to hear what he has to say...  And if Ryan talks one more time about kissing Emily...blah blah.  I'm so over Ryan the preacher's boy.  Whitney likes him, so consider HOUSE DIVIDED.  Oh let's get ready for what is about to happen.  All these guys feel they NEED to tell her and protect her from awful Kalon.  Oh Kalon and his 'baggage comment', I'm so over them using and about abusing the baggage comment.  So he said it so what, most single guys would be a little nervous about taking on someone else's kid.  I don't agree with the way he said, but I see what he was saying.  All these guys just didn't like the way he was and saw this as a way to get rid of him.  And boy did they......The way she was going at Kalon, was pretty awesome and she used his own line against him....hahah  best scene ever.  Finally Emily is interesting and she used the F-word.  Wow so this sweet innocent Emily just got all crazy eyed and went West Virginia Hoodrat County Crazy Ass....WOW that is all I wanna say.  And being from Johnston County, I know exactly what she means watch out.

Date with Jef- I'll be honest I was out of the room for most of this date.  But I came up on the end when they were eating dessert and talking.  I wanted that dessert so bad, that is all I could think about it.  They were cute and I think he was being really honest and I don't think he is too young, I just think he looks young.  He still soooo young looking, but she likes it.

Rose ceremony, let's get serious.  Emily is grilling everyone about not standing up for her.  I mean they are liable to get slapped if they butted in.  And what the hell is Ryan wearing, scarfs are not cool for guys and Shakespeare scene is over, SO GET OVER IT.  They are all feeling really bad for not standing up for her.... geez I mean she showed them who has the balls in these relationships.

--Roses go to...
Doug- well of course the tattle tell single dad gets one
Ryan- Shakespeare in the flesh ...uggghh
Chris- is really creepy, I don't get why she thinks he is so hot
John- I don't really remember anything about him, no really nothing, he's the one with the wolf name
Travis- He is cute too, but boy did she grill him when they had alone time
Ari- I love him a little more each time
Jef-already got one on his, he was nice and sweet on his date and I think he is really genuine and into her
Sean-already got one on his date, he is too cute


Goodbye - Alejandro-- cry cry, I don't really remember him either
Oh yeah and LATER-- Kalon, don't be sad he is already signed up for Bachelor Pad, Can't freaking wait to see him and Blakely on the same show, he is gonna rip those other contestants apart...whooo bring on bachelor pad, WHO CARES ABOUT EMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment