About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, October 4

Are you the Passive or the Aggressive?



Are you the passive or the aggressive?  I think about this question often and I know the answer for me THE AGGRESSIVE.   I'm aggressive in my opinions, I'm aggressive in my language, I'm aggressive in my stories and well you get the point, so it's probably safe to say I don't work well with the PASSIVE's, but maybe I'll give it a try in this post.

I personally just think you should say what you mean and mean what you say, is that so hard to live by?  If you say you don't sleep with guys on the first night, but I know you have had like 15 one night stands, did you really mean to say you don't sleep with guys on the first night OR did you mean to say you don't sleep with UGLY guys on the first night.  See how easy it would be to tweak your comment and make it the truth?  Also if you post some cryptic song lyrics or meme's or GIF's or video's or share someone else's post I'm going to assume you agree with what you posted.  That is what FB is for to share your opinion and SHOVE it down other people's throats... Oh wait that's not what FB is for, my bad?  I mean if you post something sad and sappy, I will only assume you are sitting at home alone crying into your tub of Ben and Jerry's Moose Tracks Ice Cream (personal experience- it's the best ice cream).  If you post a group pic at a festival I will only assume that you are on the front row hammered drunk watching Jesus with giant eagle's wings and singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an Angel band.

Perception is everything- isn't that why FB exist in the first place.... so I can perceive you to be the perfect pintrest mom who never gets vomited on or pooped on, keeps the house clean, your husband sexually satisfied yet still you are full-filled personally AND you can perceive me to be the, always traveling, beer guzzling, all night raging, no cares in the world, selfish single friend, well most of my description is right except I don't drink beer, more of a liquor girl myself...haha.

So if you don't want me to perceive you as pissed off or in most cases passive aggressive, then don't post all those meaningful yet useless quotes on FB that might or might not be directed at me.  Actually just don't post anything on FB because no one really cares about that emotional crap on FB haven't you seen all the PEOPLE GONE WILD on the internet lately... we now care about kneeling, NRA, BLM, Donkey's, elephants and something called bump fire stocks.

Image result for m'lynn steel ma
When did we stop caring what shade of blue is better (CAROLINA BLUE-to be clear)? Who is going to win the superbowl? Do any athletes have affairs or illegitimate kids? Does my selfie makes me look fat? Can't I say my opinion without getting blasted? NOPE--  Can't we just Make things FUN again?  Can we have more of those quizzes so I'll know what Princess I'll be when I grow up or what Prince I'll marry one day?  While we are on this subject, I also what know how in the Hell I got M'Lynn in which Steal Magnolia's character are you?  For god sakes I'm def Ouiser and if not then Truvy and then maybe Clairee or maybe even Drum, but I'm not M'Lynn...  Also FB jokes on you because I'm not going to have Blair Waldorf's wedding form Gossip Girl.. because I haven't met Prince Eric from Little Mermaid yet, who you predicted I would marry and then be The not-conventionally-romantic couple.

Image result for blair waldorf wedding
But to go back a bit... maybe one of those you got right-- Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl- You're the definition of a modern day princess.  Your charm and grace, along with your bold and determined attitude, means that there's nothing you can't do or achieve.  When looking for love stay true to yourself and you're sure to find someone who loves you for the queen you are.  I mean if that isn't me, I don't know what is.  So Chuck if you are out there, there's nothing I love more than a Rich Asshole that knows I'm the Boss Queen and treats me as such.  Cause I wanna be Royall-- Oh Wait I am!


Image result for tarheels

No comments:

Post a Comment