About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, July 7

White Marlin

White Marlin Relaxin'




So on this latest fishing trip I decided my calling in life is the be the first white girl country rapper and my name is going to be White Marlin and I'm going to rap about fishing, country stuff and girl stuff.  I might wear a chain and for my first purchase might have to be a Grille..you know what I mean with the word HOLD'N in diamond across the front.  I will also be filming my first video on the Chainlink, Kim Booker will be my official photographer, my Reel Hookers will be my back up dances, Jim and Carrie Dale will follow us on their boat and be the filmers and Samantha Screech Powers will be our film director because let's face it she is the only person I know with expeirence.

Ok so maybe I'll put my first rap out there right now and about my first fishing trip.

My name is White Marlin and I'm here to say
You just can't fish like this every single day

Got my reel hookers and we paid our money     
Had our first mate get rid of his Honey
We loaded up the Chainlink and we're headed Deep
I got my chick fila sandwichs and my peeps
Ballyhoo's all strung up and ready to go
Later on there might be some booty's shaking low
We have to set out before that sun be risin'
Sixty miles out, seeing nuttin' but horizon
Eight thirty am and we're putting lines in
Hopin' we catchin' that big blue Mar-lin
I'm gonna get cha, I'm gonna get cha
Look out fishies cause I'm gonna get cha

Fighting that Fighting Chair


We're crusin' and we're boozin' out on the sea
Oh shit, Fish on, whose turn.. DEB-BIE
She's a reeln' real hard, get that fish in da boat
Damn a big fish, gonna get a C-note
Up in the boat Jonathan brings our first Marlin
With these reel hookers, don't be calling us darlin'


DJ turn it up and let's shake the Big ole' Booty
Oh Shit, Fish on, whose turn, it's Ashley
Her booty working hard in the fightin' chair
Got another big one, didn't mess up her hair
She's a tossin' and turn' and fighting hard
She's a big deal, might need a bodyguard

Oh Shit, Fish on, whose turn, THERE'S TWO

Dawn looks over, says it's me and YOU
"D" takes that sucker up to the bow
I'm on the back, Ralph's backing down
Double Header, that's right we got us a pair
Cold beer, deep breath, love that salty air


Oh Shit, Fish On, whose turn, TWO AGAIN
Georgia and Lori, gonna make us win

G tosses her drink, right over the side
Lori's not gonna be a bow ornament this time
These two timers are champs and hookers
Other boats are swarming, lot's of onlookers

7 white Marlins on our tourney trip
That's really makes us all wanna strip
So we string our bikini tops on the lines
Marlin flags all lined up ready to shine
We round the corner, bout to back it in

Victory Flags

Reel Hookers, raise your glass and show that grin
So all you fellas out there lookin' for a hooker
I got 6 of them and they are all real lookers
They can hold the pole and reel 'em in
They can shake their booty and drink that gin
So give us a call if need a good time
We'll make sure there's Marlin on you lines!




Bikini tops


Reel Hookers Relaxin'



No comments:

Post a Comment