About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, July 7

There's lots of fishies in the sea...or there WAS!

Ha  I went on my first deep sea fishing trip this past weekend with my lady friends and our team is named the "Reel Hookers" and that is just what we did.  We had the "CHAINLINK" boat chartered out of Morehead City for the Cape Fear Marlin Tournament out of Wrightsville Beach.  It was a great first experience for me.  I went with my old roomie Ashley, her aunt Georgia, her friends Dawn, Debbie and Lori!  So this tournament is a lot different than big rock, we are basically the only ladies around, and def the only ladies fishing team.  The first day we caught 3 dolphin and 1 white Marlin.   The second day we set records and caught 6 white marlins and they were all double headers (which mean two at a time)...pretty much the same meaning in the REAL Hooker world...haha  I guess, I've never been a hooker and certainly not for two people at once which is what I would assume a double header is...or maybe something I learned on Law and Order:SVU.  You are always learning some new stuff on that show.  But anyways back to our story, we fished 2 out of 3 days and we were done by the first two days.  Then we just had to sit and wait for the last day of fishing.  And Guess what WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    It was so awesome, my first trip and to be that lucky.  I'm addicted.   And the people at the tournament were so nice, not that snobby rich ladies from big rock.  People were actually excited for us.  So it was a great trip. 
So I've been so busy and in such a great mood lately, I haven't written any blogs.  I promise to get back to it.
Here are some pic's.   And of course I couldn't forget my favorite holiday JULY 4th!!!  I have a pic to represent and Kim and I went on the boat with Jim and Carrie to Mason's inlet and it was awesome as always, to cap off a great weekend.


 


 













No comments:

Post a Comment