About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, August 11

Get Glittered

So I got a little text the other day that said you wanna go to the Ke$ha concert for FREE.  Well hell yeah, I'll go anywhere for FREE.  Plus I need to stop being a loser and laying on my couch all the time.  So Lindsay and I got together along with Ashley, Alex and Drew and made our way to Ke$sha concert on Tuesday night.  I thought for sure I can't go to this thing sober, so I drank a few beers, put on some glitter and a ridiculous outfit and headed out.  A,A and D were already there, so when we arrived the place was packed.  I guess maybe I haven't been to a weirdo pop icon concert in a while... I mean everyone...EVERYONE from 7 years old to 70 years old was dressed up.  I have never seen so much glitter in my life, there will be Glitter in Raleigh Amphitheater FOREVER.  There were some girls who had on glitter body paste, yes they had glitter plastered all over their bodies from head to toe.  There were some neon yellow sports bra's with shorts/skirts/fish nets/combat boots.  I wish I could have taken pictures of the madness that ensued around me.  Lindsay probably thought I was drunk, but I was just in utter shock of what was happening around me and oh the SCREAMS....or shrills is probably more like it.  Constant screaming, it was GREAT. 

 












We were totally G-ma's and got a spot next to the misting tent where there was plenty of room to hang out and a railing to even lean against.  There was some great drunk moves from others that took place in the misting tent... a girl with a rainbow striped tube top dress who kept kicking her legs over her head and who turned to Lindsay and I and said OMG it's Ke$sha, I said yes and nice to meet you.  Although I'm pretty sure Ke$sha would have said Yeah, and haha you are hammered.  It was pretty funny.  Also a guy in front on us with straight legged black jeans and a neon tank top, dancing his ASS off.... you GO BOY!  He had some serious moves.  Also saw a black guy with really tight bermuda shorts and tank with GOLD SHOES.... I said look MICHAEL JOHNSON...haha.  Because those are two things that don't go together are Ke$ha and Olympic Track and Field Star Michael Johnson although in some way they both like shinny things.  SOOOOOO it was sooo much fun and I realized I LOVE Ke$ha, so if anyone would like to burn me a CD of hers that would be great.  Her songs are intense and somewhat man hate-ish, which is awesome.  I love Grow a Pair and the fact that one of her back up dancers was dressed like a PEAR and the other like PENIS, pure entertainment.  Thought I would leave you with some of the Lyrics...  peace out people and get your GLITTER on and spread is all over the world.




When we fell in love you made my heart drop
And you had me thinking 'bout you nonstop
But you cry 'bout this and whine about that
When you grow a pear, you can call me back
Yeah I think you're hot; I think your alright
But you're acting like a chick all the time
You were cool and now you're not just like that
When you grow a pear, you can call me back

When I first met you panties droppin'
Everytime I saw you it was on and
One day you asked if we could just talk
And that's the reason why I'm walkin'
If I am honest, I'm just not hooked on your phonics
I'm not trying to be rude or crude
I just wanted one thing from you
And you got confused

When you grow a pear, you can call me back (x5)

And no, I don't want to see your mangina


More Glitter and DT Raleigh







Glitter Cannon and Neon Tank



No comments:

Post a Comment