About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Friday, August 5

Jersey Time

Ok Folks so my fav Jersey Shore kids are back in the house, or rather back in ITALY!!!  Wow and are they proving to be more idiotic than ever.  I was so excited that they were back, I poofed my hair and in preparation for the new season premier. 
So we start off with the same old same old, seeing everyone talking on the phone and making plans for their Italian trip.  All the guys are going to meet at Vinny's house, because of course we couldn't go through a season without Vinny's mom making a HUGE meal!!  Please Please invite me to your house for dinner Vinny, all that food looks so awesome, but maybe next summer after I'm off this bridesmaid diet.  All the girls head over to Snooker's house.  Do all these people still live with their parents except Ronnie, because all their parents help them pack!  I would think as much as MTV is paying them they could afford their own place. 
And just to start the new season I would like to give myself a Jersey Shore nickname and since Snookie is my favorite I would like to be now known as Hookie... that's a combo of Holden and Snookie!  Ok sounds like I would fit in great at the Jersey Shore, Myrtle Beach or Hollywood Blvd with that name.  So Hookie it is, I mean because I like to skip school.....

Ok first lets address the changes...
-WHO IS JWOWW?... I mean she looks completely different, she has lost lots of weight, gotten a nose job and possibly botox, or her face just looks weird because she is soooo skinny. 
-Snookie lost weight, but we all know because she has been talking about it in all the magazines and all over TV.  She looks good, we have Snookie first season back in the house, with some blonde extensions underneath.
-Deena has lost weight and maybe toned up as well....if she would just follow in JWOWW's footsteps and get a nose job, she would be good to go....or DTF.
-Sammi sweetheart, I'm gonna try and like you this season, but you were so whinny the 3 season's before your chances might have been blown.  You have put on some lb's since Jersey, and your boobs look bigger, but I think it's just a push-up bra, no enhancement.  So lay off the Italian Ice's...haha
-Boys... you look the same!  Pauly D my FAV!!!
So the girls vs guys begin, they both want to get there first so they can get the better rooms.  And of course the guys get there first and there is no elevator and they each have like 5 suitcases except Situation who has like 9 and Snookers who has like 10.  I was very surprised that Pauly D and the rest of the cast did get adaptors for their hair appliances, straighteners and blow dryers, so either someone told them or they found it on the Internet aimlessly googling.  Or perhaps Pauly D learned from Britney Spears (she is sooo international) and he is DJ-ing on her TOUR!  I might just go see her in concert for that reason, PAULY D!

Shocker the girls get lost the first day and go back to the house, they decide not to eat, but to go to the gym.  NO FOOD might be the answer as to why they are all so skinny....Sammie you should get on that plan.  Snookers shows us her work out routine around the house and Pauly D says she looks like she is having sex with herself....haha.  He just has the best lines, without trying.  Then we are gearing up for a night out, wow it's such a process to get ready they must start at like 6pm to be ready to go by 12pm.  The voltage difference with the adaptors really puts a bump in this whole process and I'm not talking about the one on Snookie's head.  They finally figure out the straightener will only work in the Kitchen outlet.... gross burnt hair all over your kitchen.
We learn how to say "Cabs are here" in Italian from Vinny who has been studying the language and learning lots of dirty things from uncle Nino, which I'm sure will NOT work on Italian girls.  We'll just have to see.
Situation tries to make out with Snookie, but she REJECTS him because she has a boyfriend and is happy and good for her.  SIT you are a douchebag, just let the poor girl have a Gorilla Juice Head Boyfriend for a few episodes, that is all she has been looking for since DAY 1, SEASON 1!!!   Don't worry the PREVIEWS show us that Sit gets what is coming to him....Bamb, thanks RON!  Maybe you will actually bring something to this season besides tears :(
So all in all a good episode, had some dumb comments, dumb moments, good previews.  Also did anyone else notice that no one really talked or hung out with SIT, I think they are all "OVER HIM".... he is just there to stir up DRAMA!!!   Otherwise, no one cares if he is there..
So tune in to my Fav show Thurs nights 10pm and watch the amazingness that unfolds.  I would've love to had a video camera at Myrtle Beach back in the day, we would have put these Jersey Shore kids to shame!  Maybe that will be my next adventure... stay tuned for the next episode of Myrtle Beach Days....starring Hookie, the tanned up country girl from Johnston County, making her way to the Grand Strand at Myrtle Beach, to meet boys, go to wild parties and dance (not to house music).
Happy Weekend Ya'll :)

Me and my girl Snookie..... TWINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment