About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, November 20

Old enough to know better, too young to care!

Anyone every heard the song by Blake Shelton "Some Beach"..... some beach somewhere.  Yeah right now that is where I wish I was.  Actually a lot of times I wish I was there.
So yesterday was a great football game, CLEMSON vs NCSU, #7 CLEMSON got beat by unranked NCSU... I had a blast, one of the best games I have been to.  My friend who had just moved was home unpacking and decorating and I got to sit with her husband, father and friends in the game.  They are great seats and I have always loved when I've gotten to sit with them in past.  Her little 3rd grade cousin was there and sitting in front of me and we kept high five-ing on all the good plays.  It was me and "the guys" and just had a blast watching the game, sitting with people who wanted to watch the game and were excited about the game.  Tailgating was great, went with 5 friends had a great spread of food, drinks, without fail jello shots showed up too!  And I have a red finger this am to prove that I did partake.
But then someone mentioned going out...out out, like out on the town, out to bars, shots, drinks and dancing.  Of course I was up for it, the JELLO SHOTS made me do it.  We had a blast, dancing bar hopping, singing, life chats, sitting in a planter, drunk texting..etc. You know how this goes.  This is where the too old to know better too young to care comes in.  Ok I'm too old to go drinking all day at football game, rally through and stay out til 1am.  I'm too old to take several jello shots at the football game. I'm too old to say 'Yes sir" when friends dad says take a swig of this, too old to say 'yes sir' twice to swigging moonshine at football game.  Too old to take shots at the bar, too old to go bar hopping, too old to be sitting in a planter at 1am waiting for a cab, too old to sleep in.  I'm too young to care about how ALL OF THE ABOVE MAKES ME FEEL IN THE AM!!!! aggggggg.  So still try and act like I'm so young I can do all of the above and still function on Sunday. I don't wanna be old and go home after the game and sleep, I still wanna be young and go out with my friends and get crazy sometimes.
See I think family and kids keeps you from doing all this, so please someone give me some family and kids and keep this old lady under CONTROL!!!!

I need to be benched, NOT MVP

No comments:

Post a Comment