About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, June 1

Bling Bling

I can't let the topic of Kim Kardashian's ring just pass this blog by.  I mean HOLY CRAP.  20.5 carat diamond ring that just shouldn't be allowed.  And sorry for all the fellas out there on the verge of engagement the stakes are only getting BIGGER.  So guys if you have that special someone you better go ahead and pop the question, because even if she's no Kim K, she is thinking bigger by the moment.  And also if all her friends are getting engaged she's thinking about only a ring that is bigger than all her friends as well.  I do have a guy friend with a theory, she gets something simple for her first engagement ring maybe in the 1-2 carat range and if after 5 years she is still behaving herself she can have an upgrade!  Yeah right, if you want her to have your stupid children you go big or go home.  Now I have seen this happen before, but it's not about behavior it more about when someone starts making more money and they want to make a statement.  So tell me how Kris Humphrey's (kim k's fiance) who probably doesn't even have a NBA contract worth 2 million a year splurges on a 2 mil engagement ring, did he finance that thing???  And what happens if it goes missing, does he have insurance and buy another one.  The biggest ring I have ever seen in person would be 10 carats total...wowza it was huge almost didn't look real.  Then I heard the question are you going to get a copy made???  And keep the real one in your safe?????   A COPY you're telling me you spent all that money on a ring, just to have it put in your safe so you can wear a copy, WHERE THE HECK DO I SIGN UP FOR COPY!!!  For reals all you have do is get copy of ring that seems like you could afford and just say the real one is in the safe....  HAHA  See guys I just saved you sooooooo much money, so get out there and get that copy made and make your women happy.

Her ring is not that pretty, BTW.  I mean would have a lot nicer ring if I spent 2 mil.  Which I would never do, all the things I could do with 2 mil????

So guys the moral of the story is this, if your girl doesn't look like Kim Kardashian then don't worry about how big the ring is.  She will love it if she loves you.  Especially if you have a good story to go with it, family ring, great proposal story.  But you should invest in her thoughts and what she likes just to help you out.  And I know there are so many guys out there reading this blog (NOT) and I am helping feed children in Africa with this knowledge.  Just the thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment