About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Saturday, June 18

Skirts are not for running

On the way to work EVERYDAY I see these ladies walking/running around the neighborhood in skirts.  Yes skirts!  I believe they are what normal people would call tennis skirts.... hence the word TENNIS, to be worn while playing tennis.  They are not running skirting, exercising skirts, walking skirts..etc.  I mean who wants to walk in a skirt anyway.  Don't your legs rub together, don't your legs sweat, don't you get SWAMP ASS!  GR--OSS    So it makes me ponder why do they wear these skirts to walk.  Because they are pretty, they want to look sexy, they want to look girly, they want to pick on men on their morning strolls???  I mean if you have really skinny legs then just wear shorts, if your legs are skinny then they don't rub together, your shorts don't ride up and you could even wear those really tight biker shorts and not look like the Say Yes to the Dress Big Bliss brides who stuff themselves into a MERMAID dress (TOTALLY another topic and one of my fav shows).  People wear them for tennis because it provides flexibility on the court that shorts do not.  You are not doing such strenuous running that you need all that flexibility, plus I don't want to see your crotch or butt hanging out on my drive to and from work.  Keep it covered ladies.  So just be normal and wear shorts to exercise like every other normal person on the planet.  I mean your rich hot husband is already at home waiting for you, so stop trying to show off and steal other people's men.


Here are some examples of what I don't want to see... especially your CROTCH.


1 comment: