About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, June 5

Hangover II

So Saturday am, after a night of Miranda Lambert, booty shaking at Shitty Limits and a pit stop at the Point, I had to go to work in Urgent Care...booo  Hello people it's beautiful outside and like perfect weather and yet again you are in here bothering me with your stupid problems and your $75 copays and I'm a bit tired.  I made a little stop at Biscuttville...yummy smoked sausage with CHEESE and a Large Diet coke, yes I'm one of those people I will super size the hell out of something and still order a Diet Coke.  I mean what I just like Diet Coke and every little cut back helps.  Anyway, after dealing with all these dumb sick people I finally got out of work for a Saturday afternoon date with my dad.  Movie choice, HANGOVER II.  We both wanted to see it, so why not, we saw the first one together, can't be worse than that.  I have a really cool dad, but even with a really cool dad an Asian Stripper/prostitute with a penis is REALLY not funny.  This movie just took it a little far.  Then I started thinking about my guy friends and the guys that I know and if I think things that happened in the Hangover would happen to any of them???  Also my dad used to be one of those crazy guys too, maybe it happened to him and his friends??  Plus he always says all the things that happened in the movie Animal House, most definitely all happened over his four years at the Phi Gam house.  So I think the answer is YES.  Also I can recall some brief recaps of bachelor parties involving strippers, lost groomsmen, flying hot dogs, back rooms, flips off balconies, jail time, broken limbs, and broken items in general.  These are just the things that us girls have heard about, I can only imagine the untold stories.   And I've come to the conclusion that yes all of the incidents for sure could have happened to all of my guys friends, just maybe not on one trip.  So girls, the lovely franchise of The Hangover has provided us a glimpse into past lives of your/our future husbands, because atleaset one of his friends is the "Allen" and one is for sure the "Phil".  But if his friends look like Phil aka Bradley Cooper I would be OK with that any day, as long as he took his shirt off around me, let's say like once a week.  So go see the movie, but NOT with your dad and just think about all the dirty things your husband did before he was your husband ;)  And go to Mission Valley theather, they have the best popcorn and they SELL BEER!!!!!!! HAHA



Promo Pic for Hangover II
Stu, Hangover II


Holy COW!!!!!!!!!  WOW
Definition of Beefcake and yes I will have that for Breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment