About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, May 13

Stalker returns

Ok in my first post back "where have I been" I referenced a certain story about me personally being called a douche.  So a little explanation on that.

So if you read "Be Careful what you wish for" (if not please read)... but here is the short version.  I HAD A STALKER...well not like call the police my life is in danger stalker, but a guy who would not take no for an answer, kept texting calling, after I had said I was busy, avoided, etc. It went for months, with no response from me, get the point already.   Sooo finally texted me again after I was dating my new BF who I would now like to call "Peter Pan" and I said "I have a boyfriend please don't text me anymore"...ha it worked if I had known it was that simple I would have texted that a long time ago. So for months no text, one week after Peter Pan and I broke up I got a text that said, "I hear you are single", I said "Nope", he texted back "that is not what your friend said."   Well who the heck is this FREIND.  Well said FRIEND happen to be at the beach that weekend and just happen to run into STALKER, although she did tell me she tried to run from him in the bar and he caught her...haha.  He then asked how I was doing and how my boyfriend and I are doing... A SIMPLE WHITE LIE is all I ask... just say she's fine, instead FRIEND said they broke up and cue 29 seconds later, above text....ahhhhh.   So this also happens to be the weekend I'm in Charleston with my girlfriends, also the night the Honest Police made their debut (See Where have I been blog for full explanation) and I simply decided to take my own advice.  After my friend had gotten the cold shoulder from her man and I had gotten the silent treatment from my BF and all I wished was for these two guys to be HONEST.   I let the honest out on my STALKER.  I simply said "Don't text me, I'm not interested."  I thought wow that was easy, telling the truth and feeling good about it, yeah a little feelings might have gotten hurt, but does STALKER really think after one week of breaking up with my boyfriend I really want to talk to him...uggg Get the point guys, if we don't text, don't call and don't make plans to hang out we're over it.  So I got a return text.....dun dun dun....  "What a douche, what makes you think you are so special"  Wow did I just get called a douche, yes ladies and gentlemen I did, for someone that was just being honest and not giving any bullshit I got called a douche and it hurt for like 1 second, since it was coming from STALKER.  So I simply texted back, "I don't think I'm special, I'm just being honest".... and wait for it..... silence again. YES somehow I had evaded STALKER again, I had silenced him.  I could go on to have a wonderful beach summer without the thought of him showing up and stalking me at ever bar at the beach, I could again use my phone without fear of having a text from him...YIPPEEEEEE.   So I made it about 4 days then I got a text "I'm sorry I sent that text, I was drunk"...... oh the I'm sorry I was drunk excuse that every man gives... you weren't drunk, well maybe you were, but you were just being honest in that moment, I hurt your feelings and you let me know.  No need to apologize just go about your business, be a man and stand by what you say.  So that "I'm sorry" defines the reason I don't want to date or talk to you.... you're a wimp.  Be a man, get mad, let it out, tell me how you feel....or don't crawl back up inside your vagina and apologize for something stupid.

So here's to great summer at the beach where STALKER lives, here's to not getting called a douche, hopefully for the rest of the summer and just say things when we are drunk that we don't regret!  TBC....... if I ever see "Peter Pan" after a few cocktails....wheeeeewwwww


* Just after I finished this blog got another text "can't you just be social and give me a chance"....... geez give up already, I'M NOT INTERESTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment