About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, May 10

Where have I been? That's a secret I'm about to tell..

Where the heck has Royall Realness been? Where's she hiding? Who is she? xoxo Gossip Girl... haha just kidding.
Well I have been in happy land, where I decided the world was happy go lucky everyone had found their rainbows and sprinkles and living the good life.  The life I thought everyone else had but me before... :(  Yeah I lived that for a few months and now it's over so it's back to BEING REAL!!
Back to real life, back to a real job, back to real roommates... back to life, back to reality...ohh love a song throw back!
So here's the skinny, I finally hooked it up with a fly honey.. .this honey bee had been sniffing around my honey since last summer and I finally decided to give him a chance and let him in the bee hive and see what all this relationship business is about.  Things were great, we laughed, had fun together,had lots of mutual friends, got along great, spent weekends traveling to visit each other, even went on an out of town trip with my parents.  Thoughts of sugarplums danced in my head, but as the saying goes all good things must come to and END.  And boy did it... caput, finto, finished, done, donezo, O-V-E-R over!  However you want to say it, it ended.  There were nights filled with chickfila, wine and tears, but just like every worthy woman out there should, I picked up my head and said I SHALL GO FORTH!  So that is why I am back writing and sending my honesty, realness, and thoughts out into the world.

Funny story to go along with all this.... the weekend after "the break-up" (if you call it that, see next blog) I went to Charleston with my girlfriends, this was already planned and happened to come at the perfect time!  So I decided I was not going to be a bullshitter anymore and I was gonna help all the poor innocent souls out there that have no clue.  So from that thought came "THE HONEST POLICE"!  Yep you read that right the honest police, I was just going to be honest, frank and tell people like it was.  This was to help them better themselves, look better, act better and overall be a better productive citizen in society.  I even had a little makeshift badge, that I wore to the bar, so people would know exactly who they were dealing with..and boy did they.  It started with a group of boys staring at my badge, I knew their curiosity would get the best of them and they asked what the badge meant.  I explained it meant that a complete stranger with no bias would tell them the truth about their look and what they could improve.  They took the bait.  The first guy was a hottie, had a tight little shirt on, but had a tattoo hanging out under each sleeve...no no pull those sleeves down buddy, he had two earrings ...oh no no, unless those are real diamonds, no need for a dude to be wearing earrings.  The next guy had shirt unbuttoned to the third button hole...oh heck no, I told him one-two buttons unbuttoned that is it and he needed to brush his hair.  The third guy butted in before I could start on him with a disclaimer, how he is from out of town, they had been drinking on the beach all day, he was sunburned, still kinda drunk, didn't have time to go home and borrowed another dudes clothes...so I told him I didn't need to know all that, I can't even see his sun and the only thing I was going to say about him was that he needed a hair cut.  He said he had one scheduled for tomorrow (sun) and I told him that does him no good tonight with the ladies and hair cuts should always been on Thurs or Fri.  So that was the beginning and it continued on for the evening meeting lots of cute groups of guys.  So if you are looking for a fun way to meet/talk to people just make a fake badge and a first impression judgy assessment and BAM you are all BFF's!!!  A lot easier in a town where you know no one. 

We also went to a gay bar, which is the worst idea when you BF just broke up with you to be in a place with a bunch of really HOT, CLEAN CUT nice looking dudes that want NOTHING to do with you.... totally confidence killer..boo

So as I try to rediscover my hopes and dreams and get prepared for my favorite time of year " WEDDING SEASON" I hope that I will never leave you this long again.  Look forward to sharing about how I got called a douche, how most boys really are douche bags and all the wonderful wedding festivities that are upon ME!
That's a WRAP!  Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment