About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, May 19

Dating a Dentist

Before---I look kinda scared

Who wants to date my dentist, that just did my root canal?  Seriously guys I think he would be a great catch for someone which brings me to the business I should have started a long time ago.... MATCH MAKING.  I've made some good matches in the past and just really think I'm good at matching people and reading people in general.  The Dentist likes the beach, has a beach house at Kure and a boat slip, but no boat, but he's working on it.  Said he loves Dockside, but if he had a boat he would not be able to drive it back, so he likes to DRINK!!  So I'm thinking I might start featuring some single peeps on my blog and see if I can hook them up, I have a lot of friends that might not know each other... and  hey guess what's it's a free way to meet people.  Right now I think I have 3 marriages, 2 babies, 1 pending engagement, and a few other relationships, so that's a good start.  What do they say if you can't date, MATCH!  That's kinda how I feel, it's great for me to see all friends happily married, they are all playing right into my plan.  So here's what I realized as I go to all my friends weddings, I'm poor.  But they are getting richer by the second.  So my wedding present budget goes from like $25- $50 depending on how good a Friend you are, just kidding!!!  But now by the time I get married they will all have duel incomes and I better get great presents from them.  Gosh to only think how much money I have spent on bridesmaid dresses, shoes, presents, engagement parties, bachelorette parties etc.  Don't get me wrong I have loved every minute of it!  But I could have easily paid for my root canal and crown with about 1/10th of that money spent.  I would do it all again anyday and spend it all again to be able to experience some of those times again.  Well off to North Hills to listen to some Beach Music.  

During---                                                                                After--- Gotta Have GiGi's!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment