About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, May 24

Urban Dictionary

I'm pretty sure if you are a rich powerful man you have no shortage of groupies, dock rats, cleat chasers, etc.  But what I don't understand is why are all these ladies BUSTED.  I mean if I was rich and wanted to hook up with whoever it would not be with UGLY people.  I mean I know Arnold Schwarzenegger is not all that hot, but did you see that Chola that he cheated with YUCK... yes I just used the word Chola, something new I learned from this series of life events that have unfolded in Arnold's world.  I know some people are going to be mad saying it's a derogatory term, well guess what GET OVER IT.  It's called freedom of speech for a reason and I plan to use it on this blog and guess what if you don't like it you, can simply NOT READ it.   Enough of that said, here is the definition of Chola, courtesy of Urban Dictionary--- A chola is a firme hyna (latina) that wears a lot of makeup: thick eyeliner, liquid eyeliner on top going out of your eye dark brown or red lipstick and eyebrows drawn on or really thin. We mostly have permed hair with hella gel or straight and arched on top. We kick it with people in our own barrio and not really claiming a color mainly your raza. (Brown Pride) or (Barrio)and wear baggy or tight cloths with nike cortez shoes.
Ok got it, so that being said is there a group of chola's living in Arnold's house????  Is he a Latin gang banger?  I've heard reports that there are many more mistresses out there and possibly more children.
Another example of Freedom of Speech---- when Blake Shelton make a simple Shania Twain song to say "Any man that tries Touching my behind He's gonna be a beaten, bleedin', heaving kind of guy" and the LGBT (UD---Abbreviation term of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) community went bonkers.  Geez I mean I have nothing against gay people, love them, work with them have several friends and for sure do not want any violence against them.  But people just take things so seriously sometimes, it was just a joke.  I mean this world needs to lighten up and go with the flow instead of getting all up in arms about every little thing that is said.  We are shaping celebrities into robots because they afraid to upset anyone out there, fear of the backlash from different groups. Just live your life and treat all people equally.  We can all work on this, me included.
There are a lot of fun inappropriate things you can learn on Urban Dictionary and if you have time some days when you are just sitting at home with your not job, you should cruise through and check things out.
Oh so I did go to the salon last night and get my hair did Diann HOLA... everyone should go see Diann at Mitchell's she is great and will get your hair did?  UD---  Slang for 'to get your hair braided'. Popular in female hip hop culture. Often confused for present tense of 'done', which is incorrect.
So fella's out there if you are looking for a few beautiful women to add to your payroll, here we are and I promise not to write about it in my BLOG!

Here are some pic's of my new DO!









Pic of Arnold's Chola

No comments:

Post a Comment