About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, May 22

Four B's of a good weekend.

If these four B's come together on your weekend, you are guaranteed a good time.  BOATS, BOOZE, BOYS and BATHING SUITS.  Although when combined simultaneously you could end of up with a 5th B, BLACKOUT!  Try to avoid that last one.  So this weekend the 4 B's came together for me at a little thing called Water fest, in White Lake, NC.  It was awesome, have to give a shout out to Ashley Herring for letting me invite self to my first water fest!  My Water fest virginity has been taken as Butta put it.  Yes there was a guy there named Butta.  I first thought his name was Butter, I asked why he was called Butter, I got corrected to say it's Butta.  I guess he used to be fat and they say he melted away like Butta and it stuck.  Always have to be on the lookout for those nicknames that stick.  Butta also met my sister and told me this morning that she was the fun sister.  I have finally been dethroned as the Fun Royall sister, Julz carry the crown wisely.  And as for you Jason, Joseph, Butta you can hit me up anytime and I'll show you how much fun I can be!!!  I also met a guy named Flat, donated my Costas to fishies in the bottom White Lake.  SOOO if anyone out there has the hook-up on sunglasses, hit me up, I need a new pair.  Ran into an old friend from college, it was great hanging out with Austin, still the same old fun guy.  But Austin was also hanging out with Daryl and yes we know Daryl from a little new years eve trip in college down to Dirty Myrtle and maybe some midnight making out, hey it was New Years:)  But turns out Daryl now plays for the other team, awesome so there was no luck there.   So Friday I worked on the beer, boats and boys, did a little booze cruise sat afternoon, had some yummy spaghetti courtesy of Robin Herring, then some late night cards on the pier, then to bed the room I was staying which is basically a closet while the Herring are still redoing their new house.  Saturday is where the fun began, just your usually boating, drinking sun tanning, this where I realized no matter where you are if you have BOATS, BOOZE, BATHING SUITS and BOYS then it's always a good time.  Add a few more B's with Melvin's BURGERS and BEACH MUSIC BAND, you are well on your way to BLACKOUT and a great Weekend.  So if you are ever in E-town, White Lake Area the weekend before Memorial day, you should always check out Water Festival, it was a great weekend with great friends and I want an invite for next year.  So off to my couch to catch up on DVR and rest up to do it all again next weekend.... AB, Memorial Day here we come!

Here are the only 4 pic's I took all weekend.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment