About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, May 24

Underage and Engaged

Ok so I LOVE IDOL, and would def be a Scotty's Hotties!  But something about me cheering, crying, loving and thinking about a 17 year old boy just doesn't seem right.  I guess it's ok because all of America is doing it and they can't arrest 97 million people.   Also everyone seems to be ok with all these mom's and grandma's loving Scotty.  I mean I've always said I'm into younger men, but just to think a 17 year old is 12  years younger than me, makes me realize that I am old.  Yes and pretty much old enough to be Scotty's mom, it could happen.  One time my younger sister Jane (younger by 6 years) and I were shopping in Belks.  I was 16 at the time, she was 10 and maybe I looked older for my age pushing a good 20 years old (that's really pushing it) and maybe she looked young like 6-7ish... so that is about 14 years difference.  This old lady shopper made the comment to me "Don't you just love shopping with your daughter?"  My daughter???????  As a 16 year old I was appalled at this statement and was like how in the heck does she think that happened, I'm 16 she's 10 not possible.  Ok that was really a side story, so it is possible for me to be Scotty's mom, and therefore will call myself a cougar for Scotty.  But if we move to Mississippi it's legal for us to marry without parental consent, if his parents say yes then we can get married here in GARNER, North Carolina.  And both being over the age of 16 we can go ahead and consummate that marriage right here and now!  But in the state Nevada, we could both consummate our marriage at 16, but if we were both males or both females (same sex consummation) then we would have to be 18.  Isn't that crazy you have to two years older to have sex with another woman???  Wonder why that is, I'm sure by the time they are 18 and living in Nevada ...aka Las Vegas they have already gotten drunk and made out with one of their girlfriends and maybe went a little further.  I'm not sure why this blog went in this direction, so back to SCOTTY!!!
VOTE PEOPLE, VOTE VOTE!!!!!
That way we can two American Idol winners from North Carolina, Scotty and Fantasia, maybe they can make babies and we can have an AI baby for NC too!!!
Idol Contestants from NC.... no I did not know this, but did google it
Clay Aiken- Raleigh, NC
Fantasia Barino- High Point, NC
Bucky Covington- Rockingham, NC
Kellie Pickler- Albermarle, NC
Chris Daughtry-Mcleansville, NC
Anoop Desai- Chapel Hill, NC
SCOTTY MCCREERY- Garner, NC

Let's go NC!!!!! I'm thinking we are doing pretty good.







No comments:

Post a Comment