About Me

My photo
Just putting my point of view out there for everyone to learn about me and love me. About me I'm 30-something, living in Raleigh with friends. Just wanted a blog not about Weddings, Babies and Pets, about the other stuff in life, like Reality TV! Hope you enjoy.

Monday, May 23

Housewives or Hoebags

So if you are any sort of friend of mine you know I'm obsessed with Reality TV and not I'm not ashamed of it.  There are some really good lessons to be learned on tv, most of them are how not to act.  I would love to have kids and instead of really parenting, just sit them in front on the tv with a little, real world, bad girls club, celebrity rehab, teen mom and basically say if you act like this you are an idiot.  Now I did not include Jersey Shore in this list because it's pretty much one on my fav's, although I don't condone all the wasted face time we get to see on that show and how these innocent sluts seem to get duped by the charming Pauly D, Situation and Vinnie.  For me Vinnie would be about the only one I could spend more than about 2 minutes with only because I want to go to Vinnie's mom house and eat all that food she is always cooking on tv.  I'm sure there will be plenty more post about Jersey Shore, if the upcoming season ever gets them to Italy and starts filming.  It just makes me think, gosh I could've made lots of $$$ if I had just started filming all my friends in high school.  That's right people we were a rowdy group back then and all these games on jersey shore are old news in our book.  Some how we have all managed survive, which is a pure shock to me.  And I personally have never been arrested although have had a few really really close calls, guess all those sprints after basketball practice saved me a few times, thanks coach Sanders!
Ok so now to this other little franchise called Housewives of...... SLUT-TOWN USA.  I mean really these ladies are about as far away from ladies as you can get.  And do you have to have botox and fake boobs to even try out for these shows.  So on RH of NJ (that's New Jersey)...shocker all the real entertainment comes from Jersey... there is a fist fight, yes a fist fight at a baby's christening.  WHAT, I guess I'm not shocked as seeing that the father and father's friends are taking shots and drinking scotch and vodka on the rocks.  Pretty much always ended that way at every party I ever went to in Johnston County, I mean if there wasn't a fight then it wasn't a good party.  SOOOO I'm pretty much saying that Jersey and JoCo should meet up fight it out, well that's my new reality show Guido's vs. Rednecks, I would totally watch that.  And guess what it's not just going to be the men fighting, that's right all those tough girls in high school that were always trying to beat us up for hooking up with your boyfriends, just bring it on down to my new show I'll match you up with a Poof-headed guidette and you guys can battle it out, see how tough you are now.  Now we are talking money.  Just kidding about all that, but I'm sure it will happen soon.  So the moral of the story is this no matter where you are Jersey or JoCo, once a piece of trash always a piece of trash, even if Bravo or MTV pays you $60,000 an episode. 
But if either one of those Manzo Brother's wanna hit me up I'm all about making them a "REAL" southern meal, not like that stupid one your Jersey mother put together on TV, I mean there wasn't anything that was FRIED....not a southern meal without something FRIED.

1 comment:

  1. Coach Sanders with a shout out! My friend Ross said he saw your link on my facebook and read some of you blog, holla!

    ReplyDelete